Thursday, January 27, 2011

Featured Already?

Hey, guess what.... did you guess?  I have exciting news!! Did my title give it away?  I'm only 10 posts into my new blog and already I've been featured .... of course all credit goes to my beautiful Obi catching Debbie's eye!
Go check it out here...




*** UPDATE*** Guess what.... that's not it.  Yup, I have even more exciting news! I've also been featured here by Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick, who has been featuring some newbie bloggers. Pretty awesome, thanks Sarah!



***2nd UPDATE*** Yay, exciting features just keep on coming!! Christina from Christina's Adventures also featured me here!  
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny! And fast WOW! Obi and your family are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Visiting from Thrifty Decor Chick. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, You will find so many neat people in blogland. Have fun. Hugs, Ginger
    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete