Spring Break is here!! Chloe has 10 days off from school. I am working Monday and Tuesday but took the rest of the week off work to spend with family. My mother is coming to visit!!
This is me and my mom last time she came to visit!
We haven't seen her in a year and a half. Wow, it's been too long. Luckily Chloe gets to talk to her Nana on the webcam all the time. We are very excited to see her and show her our new house!
Sorry, I probably wont be posting this week, since I will be enjoying spending time with my mom. I know, I have been lazy with the blog posting lately anyway.
A friend gave me this dresser for the baby's room....
Isn't it cute? I think it would be fine left white, but I want to paint it - for the fun of painting. Any color ideas? Maybe I should wait until we find out if it is a boy or girl and decide on a nursery theme. I'm not a very patient person, so I probably wont wait. I will probably be painting this when my mother leaves! I'm thinking a light green or yellow.
Plus, I also have this shelf to paint.
But I am going to be relaxing this week and enjoying every second of it.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
(This is a picture of Chloe's first Easter!)
I can't wait to see how you paint your furniture. I hope you enjoy Chloe's spring break! :D
ReplyDeleteHey Erika, Just an idea...I was watching that show one morning "Home Made Simple" on HGTV & they were decorating a baby nursery. They didn't know the sex of the baby so they used the color theme, yellow, black & white. With the changing table, it was white but down the front they did stripes w/yellow. You could so do that w/your dresser. Just an idea! Have a great visit w/your mom.
ReplyDeleteAllison :)
Enjoy your Mom! I love when my Mom comes to visit and I don't blog either:)XO
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your visit and have a happy Easter.
ReplyDelete