It is almost Thanksgiving....
and I have so much to be thankful for.
Mostly these two kiddos, keeping me very busy and very happy!
I got this fortune cookie a month or so ago...
Yup... this about sums it up!
What are you thankful for this year?



Perfect fortune for you! :)
ReplyDeleteThose turkey cookies remind me of the ones my Grandma used to make. And no matter how long I spend Googling, I can never find the exact ones she made, but that;s another story...
Anyway, I'm thankful to have a happy and semi-healthy family this year for Thanksgiving. :)
So, start today and rid yourself of those annoying and unsightly growth.
ReplyDeleteFortunately, there are a variety of skin tag
removal treatments you can use. The brown-slatted background in
the image above really isn't part of the technique I was trying to demonstrate here.
Also visit my site - natural treatment for skin tags
Also known as eczema, this skin condition may appear or worsen during pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteDo this method up to four times a day until the skin tag falls
off. You might notice some swelling in different parts of your body.
my web site ... skin tags turning black (http://www.charliedontskate.com)
Appreciate yoou blogging this
ReplyDelete